SCALE’s webinar series on smart charging and V2X is about to start, and it will be a unique opportunity to learn!
Is there anything better than taking the time to learn and grow during the summer? We have prepared a handful of short and interactive webinars that will span from July until October.
These webinars are an invitation to slow down, discuss and learn from each other. Each will be between 45 minutes and an hour and will consist of a quick presentation and lively discussions. They are designed for everybody working or interested in the e-mobility sector, from data analysts, policy makers, to researchers and professionals in the industry. The goal of the series is to discuss key findings of the SCALE and the e-mobility sector’s hottest topics.
A first webinar on the smart charging ecosystem
The first webinar of the “SCALE Summer Sessions” series is on Thursday July 6 (15:00-16:00 CET) and will look into “the smart charging ecosystem: who is who? What are their drivers and barriers?“. It will include a snapshot presentation of the smart charging and V2X ecosystem based on ElaadNL and FIER Sustainable Mobility‘s expertise and research in the project. There will also be time for a structured discussion and open Q&A. The webinar will be based on a stakeholder analysis available on our website in the publication section.
- Date: 06/07/2023 – 15:00 to 16:00 CET
- Speakers: Marisca Zweistra & Frank Geerts (ElaadNL) and Willem Christiaens (FIER Sustainable Mobility)
- Moderator: Edwin Bestebreurtje (FIER Sustainable Mobility
Register now by clicking on this link.
What is coming next?
The next webinars of the series will start after the summer and will look at the following topics.
- Cities and regions’ needs and challenges in integrated planning for smart charging and V2X services – early September
- Hard- and software requirements for EVs, charging stations and Charge Point Operators for V2X – late September
- Consumer behaviour, needs and challenges including smart charging and V2X – October
To stay update on the upcoming webinars, follow the SCALE LinkedIn page!